With a feeding conveyor the counting machines C1, C3 or CX can be refilled continuously and unattended.
Instead of the former elmor 610 unit, elmor now offers various feeding conveyors from well-known manufacturers, which can be optimally selected depending on the products to be processed. Refilling bunkers starting with a volume of 2.5 liters up to more than 30 liters can be offered.
For small and light parts such as seeds, a linear vibratory conveyor is the best choice. The picture shows two vibrating feeders/hoppers with 2.5 liters and 5 liters storage volume. For large or heavy objects, a belt conveyor can be used. The third unit on the picture is a refilling bunker with 30 liters volume, based on a belt conveyor. The refill bunkers can be placed to the left or right of the counters or behind them.
The refilling feeder control unit uses a sensor to measure the filling level in the vibrating conveyor bowl of the counter. As soon as the level in the conveyor bowl of the counting machine elmor C1, C3 or CX falls below a minimum value, the product to be counted is automatically refilled. Thus, a long operating autonomy can be achieved, especially when the counting machine is running in combination with a filling or packaging machine.
- Type of conveyor: linear vibratory conveyor or belt conveyor
- Vibrating conveyors are suited for seeds and other small parts, the belt conveyors are best for heavy parts with a smallest dimension of about 3mm, e.g. screws
- Storage volume: can be selected in a wide range starting from 2.5 litres (vibratory conveyor) up to more than 30 litres (belt conveyor)
- Level sensor: a precise sensor switches the conveyor on and off depending on the filling level to be regulated
elmor Green Design
Our label for:
- high energy efficiency
- no standby power loss
- most components may be recycled
- production without solvents, ROHS conformity