The feeding conveyor elmor 610 serves to refill the counting machines elmor C1, C3 or CX continuously and unattended. The feeding conveyor elmor 610 consists of a hopper, a feeding unit and a level sensor. Once the filling level in the conveyor bowl of the counting machine elmor C1, C3 or CX falls below a minimum value, it is automatically refilled through the feeding conveyor elmor 610.
For small and light parts such as seeds, a linear vibratory conveying device is used. The hopper has 4 liters of storage volume. For large or heavy items refilling is done via a belt conveyor. The storage volume in this case is 10 liters or more.
With the feeding conveyor elmor 610 a long operating autonomy is achieved, especially when the couning machine runs in combination with a filling or packaging machine.
- Suited for parts larger than 2 mm in diameter
- Type of conveyor: linear vibratory conveyor or belt conveyor
- Storage volume: 4 litres (vibratory conveyor) or 10 litres (belt conveyor)
- Level sensor: a precise sensor switches the conveyor on and off depending on the level to be regulated
Accessories for the elmor 610 Feeder Unit
elmor Green Design
Our label for:
- high energy efficiency
- no standby power loss
- most components may be recycled
- production without solvents, ROHS conformity