Design and development of customized special machines
In many counting tasks, the counted parts need to be further processed. In most cases the elmor special machines are developed individually for a single customer. Below are some examles.
If you need special devices, either in the preparation of the product to be counted or in further processing after the counting, please contact us!
Filling machine for XY arrays
Biaxial positioning device for automatic filling of microtitre plates, arrays of vials, tubes, or containers in one or two dimensional arrangements with the elmor counting machines. See deciption at: http://elmor.com/p/filling-machine-for-microtiterplates-mip-or-arrays-of-containers
Counting machine for large parts
The C1 counting devices are mostly used as seed counters. In this case, parts in an extremely wide range from 0.2 mm to 18 mm in diameter can be processed. When an C3 seed counter is used, the minimum size is even as low as 0.1 mm diameter. But different applications also require counting machines for counting larger parts. In these cases, it is possible to use an external conveyor, instead of the built-in vibration conveyor.
This external conveyor is made individually for the items to be counted, so the size limit is eliminated. This concerns, for example, parts that are difficult to handle manually, very expensive parts such as implants or parts that are not suited for a counting balance. Thus, the seed counter becomes also a counting device for O-ring gaskets, a counting device for die-cut slices or a counting device for injection moulded parts.
Other elmor special machines that are manufactured to individual customer’s specification and that are not available on the market
- Filling station for a set of 10×10 vials
- Rotation, plugging and transfer station for vials
- Machine for transferring insects into vials with new food
- Machine for filling pastilles with a carousel conveyor
- Machine for separating and counting wrapped sweets
- Feeding conveyor with automatic level control
- Machine for printing empty seed bags with a thermotransfer printer. Additionally a labeller can be used for the opposite side of the bags.
Let us know what sort of application you require!
elmor Green Design
Our label for:
- high energy efficiency
- no standby power loss
- most components may be recycled
- production without solvents, ROHS conformity