Terms of Delivery
1. General Terms and Conditions: All deliveries are subject to the following General Terms and Conditions, which the customer accepts by placing an order, providing the same are not modified by any other written agreement.
2. Offers: Our offers are time limited: unless otherwise agreed, they are valid for three months. Our offers are confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party.
3. Delivery: Our offers are subject to change and are not binding. A delivery contract shall only be regarded as concluded after we have confirmed it in writing.
4. Delivery time: We shall always do our utmost to meet the delivery dates that we have specified for standard equipment. However, we do not offer any legally binding guarantee. This applies particularly to special devices and models, which take longer to adjust and test after manufacturing. The delivery time is calculated from the date of receipt of the legally valid order or the first instalment, if instalments have been arranged.
5. Shipment: Shipment is carried out at the expense and risk of the customer, and delivery shall be deemed to have been performed when the goods have left our premises.
6. Reservation of proprietary rights: We shall retain ownership of all products supplied until full payment has been received.
7. Complaints: Any complaints are to be submitted in writing within eight days of receipt of the delivery. Damage during transport is to be documented.
8. Payment: All bills are payable within thirty days of delivery unless otherwise agreed in writing. A deposit is normally required for special devices. Interest on arrears and a reminder fee will be charged in the event of late payment.
9. Guarantee: Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all products carry a twelve-month guarantee providing they are used during normal daily one-shift operation at the most. The guarantee shall expire if the customer fails to fulfil his/her contractual obligations, if the equipment is modified by unauthorized persons or if it is used under conditions other than those for which it was designed. Our guarantee service is limited to repairs or replacement of defective parts or parts that do not meet the set specifications. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, particularly regarding the cost of assembling and dismantling, transport costs (in both directions), loss of profit or any consequential damages that may result from the failure of the equipment.
10. Returning equipment: Before a piece of equipment is returned, we are to be notified in writing. Subsequently, we shall provide instructions on how the equipment is to be sent back along with the necessary information for payment of duties if required.
11. Design and technical data: We reserve the right to make changes to the design and the technical characteristics that do not adversely affect the performance of the equipment and shall not be liable for any mistakes in the description or in the prices given.
12. Confidentiality: We retain the copyright on all of the drawings that we deliver to the customer such as wiring diagrammes, sketches and cost calculations. This documentation shall not be disclosed to any third party without our written approval and is to be returned to us – without our asking – if the order is not placed.
13. Place of performance and jurisdiction: The place of performance for delivery and payment shall be Schwyz. Swiss law shall apply, and the place of jurisdiction shall be Schwyz.
elmor, Dr. Rudolf Moll